About World Skills-Punjab Skills Competition 2018
Training Schedule of Candidates for National Skill Compitions
Government of Punjab a has opened up the stage for ‘Hunar hai taan kadar hain’ – with more vigour and more colour. Titled ‘Punjab Skills Competition 2018’, the skill competition will be an arena for celebrating world class excellence in skills and an avenue to the youngsters to showcase their functional and vocational skills. The winners will represent the state at the national skill competition 2018’, which will open gates to the ‘World Skills 2019’ Kazan, Russia. Let the world acknowledge your skills..!
-- With reference to the upcoming India Skills Regional Competition - North Zone at LUCKNOW ( 31st May – 2nd June, 2018 ), East Zone at BHUBANESHWAR ( 8th – 10th June ) and South Zone at BENGALURU ( 21st – 23rd June), 2018 . please note the following needs to be COMPULSORILY carried by the competitor for the competition In their respective participating skill :
FOR BEAUTY THERAPY COMPETITORS
Please ask each competitor to carry the following as a part of the Competitor kit for the Regional Competition from your end :
1. Facial pack brush
2. Body pack brush
3. Pedicure implements
4. Nail art brushes and material
5. Make up brushes
6. Make up base mixing palette ( dispensing palette)
7. Scissor – Medium/Small
FOR HAIR DRESSING COMPETITORS
Please ask each competitor to carry the following as a part of the Competitor kit for the Regional Competition from their end :
Ø Hair clips – minimum 8
Ø Water spray bottle
Ø All combs that will be used by the competitor
Ø All brushes that will be used by the competitor
Ø Hair dusting brush
Ø Colouring Bowls (minimum 3 per competitor)
Ø Colouring brushes
Ø Texturing scissor
Ø Razor without guard (USTRA)
Ø Razor with guard
Ø All styling products competitor is comfortable using
d) Hair wax
e) Shine spray
f) Any & all products the competitor likes using
Ø Curling iron (as per competitor)
Ø Straightening iron -1
Ø Hair dryer – 1
Ø Crimping iron – 1
These are the basic MANDATORY list, the competitor may carry anything else also if they feel it’s necessary for them.
Lucknow Hotel Details
Post State Competitions, competitors from 20 States will be participating in 4 regional Competitions in 47 trades scheduled as under :
· Jaipur 24- 26th May 2018
· Lucknow 31st May – 2nd June 2018
· Bhubaneswar 08 – 10th June 2018
· Bangalore 21st – 23rd June 2018
Punjab will be competing in IndiaSkills North 2018 along with J&K, UK, UP and Chandigarh.
The details of the Regional Competition are as follows:
Dates: 24-26 May 2018
Venue: Jaipur Exhibition Convention Center (JECC)
Diligent Pinkcity Center Pvt. Ltd.
Exhibition Ground, RIICO Industrial Area, Sitapura, Sanganer, Jaipur - 302 022, Rajasthan
Dates: 31 May – 2 June 2018
Venue : Indira Gandhi Prathisthan, Lucknow
Dates: 8 – 10 June 2018
Venue : IDCO Grounds, Bhubaneswar
Dates: 21 – 23 June 2018
Venue : Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore
Note: All the competitors should reach Jaipur on 23rd June, Lucknow on 30 May, Bhubaneswar on 7 June and Bangalore on 20 June 2018.
Regional Skill Venues
· Since we do not have enough States participating in all trades States will have to send competitors for some trades to different regionals.
· Participants need to arrive one day prior to competition start date and leave the day after the competition ends
· We will be making Board Lodging and local conveyance from hotel to competition venue during Regionals for:
o Competitors ( 2 per trade )
o Two team leaders from each State
o Two SDM officials
We will shortly intimate name of logistics partner. There is no pick up or drop arrangements from airport/Station to designated hotels.
State Level Skill Competitions Results
1. Candidates who bagged Position 1st and 2nd will go ahead for Regional level competitions.
2. Candidates who bagged position 3rd will be honoured with a medal and certificate.
3. The regional level competition will be held from May 30th to June 2, 2018, in Lucknow.
4. Travel tickets have to be booked from Punjab skill development mission. Kindly mail the details required for tickets on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The candidates with 1st and 2nd position have to undergo training which will be informed from time to time.
6. The details of bank accounts to be sent to this office by May 10, 2018 on email@example.com
7. Connect with District staff for any information required.
Venue and Dates for State Level Skill Competitions-Updated on 27.04.2018
List of Training institutes for Zonal level winners
Prize Distribution function for Zonal level Punjab skills competition 2018 is scheduled on 20th April 2018 by Hon'ble S. Charanjit Singh Channi , Minister of Technical Education and IT, Punjab .You are requested to be available at 9.30 am.
Venue - ICICI academy of skills, Punjab institute of technology , Government Polytechnic college, Khuni Majra
Results for Zonal Competition 2018
1. The candidates need to share their account details so that prize money can be transferred in their account on
Details should be sent as under :
Account number :
2. For Distribution of certificate of Merit the date will announced soon .
3. The candidates selected have to go through a 10 day process of training for State level competition.
4. State level competitions are proposed between May 1, 2018 to May 5, 2018
5. The list of training venues will be displayed on website
Punjab Skill development Mission
Click here to view Video
Eligible/Rejected Candidates for Punjab Skills Competition 2018
List of Eligible Skills Candidates (Skill-wise) (Skills Eligibility 1997-2003)
List of Eligible Skills Candidates (Skill-wise) (Skills Eligibility 1994-2003)
List of Rejected Candidates
Contact Details of District Staff - Tradewise
PSDM is the Skill Development Mission of the Govt. of Punjab, formed under the as a society. PSDM is the apex entity to initiate, regulate and co-ordinate focused skill development for different domains. Considering the peculiar demographic characteristics of the state of Punjab, unique skilling models have been adopted by PSDM with industry tie-ups and placement linkages and various such skill development programmes initiated by PSDM is under implementation. These programmes stand out from the Skill development initiatives in other states of India.
List of Candidates eligible alongwith Venue Details
13.Health & Social Care
14.Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
15.Information Network Cabling
16.IT Network System
17.IT Software Solutions
22.Painting and Decorating
23.Plastic Die Engg.
24.Plumbing and Heating
1. The schedule for time slots and locations will reflect on Monday and will be communicated on provided mobile numbers.
2. All candidates to carry along original aadhar card and one photocopy of same.
3. For Aircraft maintainence,Floristry, Refrigerator, Bricklaying, Concrete Construction Work, Fashion technology, the new dates will be allocated for zonal competition.
4. For Beauty Therapist and Hairdressing Skill, the candidate needs to bring someone along on whom the skill can be performed.
5. Kindly check sms for Venue and training details.
The skills in which less than 10 nominations were there are not considered further for skills competitions.